Subscription season has ended, but general admission tickets are still available. Don’t miss a show!
Click here to see the full season and purchase tickets to individual performances.
Our inaugural Season for Celebration in Baltimore continues in February with two productions representing roots of the modern comedy: the 19th century masterpieces Uncle Vanya, by Anton Chekhov with translation by Nathan Thomas, and The Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde. Then we return to Shakespeare with Romeo and Juliet in April.
Think picnic: The Comedy of Errors is coming this summer to our stage in the ruins, outdoors at the Patapsco Female Institute Historic Park in Ellicott City, MD.
Watch our Facebook page and this space in the Spring for exciting news about our upcoming 2015-2016 programming. New and renewal subscription packages will be available at that time.
Why should I subscribe to CSC?
- Experience our transformed Baltimore landmark — now an award-winning, modern Globe Theatre.
- Subscriptions offer the best seats at the best prices.
- Subscription ticket exchanges without service fees (up to 24 hours prior to performance).
- Make sure you don’t miss any of the shows in CSC’s exciting season: Have an adventure and try something a little different; be confident you have tickets for all your favorite plays!
- A subscription is the most cost-effective way to give the experience of live theater as a gift!
- We’re the most family-friendly theater in town, with student-priced tickets, our PNC Family Room, and classic programming.
We offer two seating options:
- PRIME RESERVED SEAT SECTION: In Baltimore, reserved seats are on the Main Floor and First Mezzanine. Online ticket purchasers may choose an available seat. Note: Reserved seats are not available for outdoor performances of The Comedy of Errors at the PFI Historic Park in Ellicott City. All seats at that venue are general admission.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEAT SECTION: In Baltimore, terrific side section seats on the Main Floor, First Mezzanine and the entire Second Mezzanine. When you arrive at the theater, you choose your seat.
- All seating is based upon availability.
When are performances?
Check the ticket calendar and schedule for each show: Performance schedules vary by the show. Showtimes, however, are almost always the same:
Thursdays at 8:00 p.m.
Fridays at 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays at 8:00 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday Matinees at 2:00 p.m.
Sunday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
Lobby doors open about 45 minutes before each performance.
How do I get my tickets?
We emailed a PDF file that contains all your tickets ready to be printed at home. Tickets can also be held at Will Call (to do this, select Will Call as the delivery method on the bottom of the online form). If you have not received your email, please call the Box Office at 410.244.8570.
If I need to exchange my seats, what do I do?
Simply contact the Box Office and we will switch your tickets to any other available night. Exchanging into a different day of the week may result in additional costs that must be paid at the time of the exchange. There is no additional service fee for subscribers.
If I need a handicapped-accessible seat, what do I do?
For the fullest information, please contact our Box Office at 443-244-8570. We have wheelchair seating as well as handicapped-accessible seats available on the Main Floor and First Mezzanine in both the Prime Reserved and General Admission seating sections. If you have other accessibility issues, please indicate this in the comment section of the order form and the box office manager will call you to discuss your preferences.
What is the seating like?
Seating is on three levels on three sides of the thrust stage. The seating is manufactured by an innovative U.K. firm. It consists of four-cushioned, upholstered benches with fabulous lumbar support that offer unrivaled comfort.
In the seating chart below:
- Prime Reserved seating is blue-green.
- General Admission seating is gold.
Main Level First Mezzanine Second Mezzanine
Are there concessions?
The Company Bar in the lobby and the Middendorf Lounge on the First Mezzanine offer wine, beer, soda, water and snacks. There are many dining options nearby for pre-show dinners.