Why should I subscribe to CSC?
- Be the first to experience our transformed Baltimore landmark — now a modern Globe Theatre.
- Guarantee your seats for our inaugural season that may never be available again
- Tickets as low as $21 per play
- With a full six-show subscription, save more than $95
- With a four-show package, save more than $80
- Student packages at up to half off adult packages
- Subscription ticket exchanges without service fees (up to 24 hours prior to performance)
- Make sure you don’t miss any of the shows in CSC’s exciting first season: Have an adventure and try something a little different; be confident you have tickets for all your favorite plays!
- A subscription is the most cost-effective way to give the experience of live theater as a gift!
What is a CSC subscription?
We offer two subscription packages:
- Our full season (6 shows)
- Pick any 4 shows from the full season
We offer two seating options:
- PRIME RESERVED SEAT SECTION: Reserved seats on the Main Floor and First Mezzanine. Subscribers are assigned the best available seats (note: Reserved seats not available for outdoor performances at PFI Historic Park in Ellicott City)
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEAT SELECTION: Terrific side section seats on the Main Floor, First Mezzanine and the entire Second Mezzanine. When you arrive at the theatre, you choose your seat.
After you choose your package, choose when you’d like to attend – Opening weekend (First weekend), Second Weekend, or Third Weekend. All seats will be assigned by the Box Office.
How do I purchase a subscription?
- By phone:
Call the Box Office (410-313-8661) Monday-Friday from 11am – 3pm, and we will be happy to take your subscription order.
- By mail:
If you prefer, call or email the CSC Box Office (email@example.com) and we will be happy to mail you a subscription brochure. Then mail the completed form with payment to our offices at 7 S. Calvert St, Baltimore, MD 21230
Can I choose my seats?
All seats are reserved by the Box Office. We will choose the best available seats in the order subscriptions are received. You may make notes of seating preferences (i.e. front row, aisle, etc.) on the subscription form or online form in the “comments” section.
How do I get my tickets?
Once your subscription is processed, you will receive an email with a PDF file that contains all your tickets ready to be printed at home.
Tickets can also be held at Will Call (to do this, select “Will Call” as the delivery method on the bottom of the online form).
If I need to exchange my seats, what do I do?
Simply contact the Box Office and we’ll switch your tickets to any other available night. Exchanging into a different day of the week may result in additional costs that must be paid at the time of the exchange. There is no additional service fee for subscribers.
If I need a handicapped accessible seat, what do I do?
For the fullest information, please contact our Box Office at 410.313.8661. We have wheelchair seating as well as handicapped accessible seats available on the Main Floor and First Mezzanine in both the Prime Reserved and General Admission seating sections. If you need a wheelchair space, simply purchase a wheelchair subscription. If you have other accessibility issues, please indicate this in the comment section of the order form and the box office manager will call you to discuss your preferences.
What is the seating like?
Seating is on three levels on three sides of the thrust stage.
The seating is manufactured by an innovative U.K. firm. It consists of four-cushioned, upholstered benches with fabulous lumbar support that offer unrivaled comfort.
Are there concessions?
There will be a bar with wine and beer available. There are many dining options in the neighborhood for pre-show dinners.
Where is the theater located?
The Chesapeake Shakespeare Company Downtown Theater is located at 7 South Calvert Street, at Redwood Street, just two blocks north of the Inner Harbor. Our final production, Comedy of Errors plays outdoors at the PFI Historic Park in Ellicott City.
Tell me about parking.
Our partners at Arrow Parking are offering $5 parking when you provide them your theater ticket and coupon upon exiting the garage. The safe, well-lit garage is located between Calvert and South Streets one block south of the theater, with entrances on both Lombard and Water Streets. Uniformed security from The Downtown Partnership will be stationed between the parking garage and the theater, before and after the show.