Why should I subscribe to CSC?
- Be the first to experience our transformed Baltimore landmark — now a modern Globe Theatre.
- For our inaugural season, you can guarantee seats that may never be available again.
- Tickets as low as $21 per play: Subscriptions offer the best seats at the best prices.
- With a full seven-show subscription, save more than $95.
- With a five-show package, save more than $80.
- Student packages at up to half off adult packages. For youth and student packages, call the Box Office.
- Subscription ticket exchanges without service fees (up to 24 hours prior to performance).
- Make sure you don’t miss any of the shows in CSC’s exciting first season: Have an adventure and try something a little different; be confident you have tickets for all your favorite plays!
- A subscription is the most cost-effective way to give the experience of live theater as a gift!
What is a CSC subscription?
We offer two subscription packages:
- Our full season (7 shows) for the price of 5 shows OR
- Pick any 5 shows from the full season for the price of only 3 shows.
We offer two seating options:
- PRIME RESERVED SEAT SECTION: In Baltimore, reserved seats on the Main Floor and First Mezzanine. Prime Reserved subscribers will be assigned the best available seats; the Box Office will assign your seats. You may make preferences or special needs known at the time you complete your subscription. Note: Reserved seats are not available for outdoor performances of The Comedy of Errors at the PFI Historic Park in Ellicott City. All seats at that venue are general admission.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEAT SECTION: In Baltimore, terrific side section seats on the Main Floor, First Mezzanine and the entire Second Mezzanine. When you arrive at the theater, you choose your seat.
We offer performances:
Thursdays at 8:00 p.m.
Fridays at 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays at 8:00 p.m.
Sunday Matinees at 2:00 p.m.
After you choose your package, choose when you’d like to attend:
Opening weekend (First weekend), Second Weekend, or Third Weekend.
How do I purchase a subscription?
- On line: The green buttons above will take you to the online ordering page. For student and youth subscriptions, please call the Box Office.
- By phone: Call the Box Office (410-244-8570) Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and we will be happy to take your subscription order.
- By mail: If you prefer, call or email the CSC Box Office (email@example.com) and we will be happy to mail you a subscription brochure. You may mail the completed form with payment to us at Chesapeake Shakespeare Company, 7 South Calvert Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
Can I choose my seats?
The box office chooses all Prime Reserved seats. We will choose the best available seats in the order subscriptions are received. You may make notes of seating preferences (e.g., front row, aisle, etc.) on the subscription form or online form in the comments section.
How do I get my tickets?
Once your subscription is processed, you will receive an email with a PDF file that contains all your tickets ready to be printed at home. Tickets can also be held at Will Call (to do this, select Will Call as the delivery method on the bottom of the online form).
If I need to exchange my seats, what do I do?
Simply contact the Box Office and we will switch your tickets to any other available night. Exchanging into a different day of the week may result in additional costs that must be paid at the time of the exchange. There is no additional service fee for subscribers.
If I need a handicapped-accessible seat, what do I do?
For the fullest information, please contact our Box Office at 443-244-8570. We have wheelchair seating as well as handicapped-accessible seats available on the Main Floor and First Mezzanine in both the Prime Reserved and General Admission seating sections. If you need a wheelchair space, simply purchase a wheelchair subscription. If you have other accessibility issues, please indicate this in the comment section of the order form and the box office manager will call you to discuss your preferences.
What is the seating like?
Seating is on three levels on three sides of the thrust stage. The seating is manufactured by an innovative U.K. firm. It consists of four-cushioned, upholstered benches with fabulous lumbar support that offer unrivaled comfort.
In the seating chart below:
- Prime Reserved seating is blue-green.
- General Admission seating is gold.
Main Level First Mezzanine Second Mezzanine
Are there concessions?
We will have two bars offering wine, beer, soda and water. There are many dining options nearby for pre-show dinners.