The 2015-2016 Season includes terrifically funny romantic comedies and tragedies that fill the heart with horror. These classic plays are stylistically diverse, but have this in common: We’ll approach each one with the energy, innovation, and heart that is so essential to connecting you to the stories in a shared theater experience.
The 2015-2016 Season plays are:
- Much Ado About Nothing – the beloved war-between-the-sexes comedy
- Titus Andronicus – a play of unrelenting horror and revenge
- Wild Oats — terrifically funny, a rediscovered 1790 classic by John O’Keeffe
- Macbeth — Shakespeare’s poetic and supernatural tragedy of midlife crisis
- The Three Musketeers – with Alexandre Dumas’ swashbucklingest of swashbucklers, outdoors at the PFI Historic Park in Ellicott City
Also, please enjoy a subscriber-only discount when you order tickets for these Season Extra plays:
- A Christmas Carol - Dickens’ holiday classic with a Baltimore twist
- Romeo and Juliet (movable) - the audience travels with the young lovers through scenes in the PFI Historic Park, Ellicott City
It’s very easy to subscribe. You’ll love the benefits, too.
1. Choose a Preferred Seating Section: Prime or Basic.
In the Baltimore theater, all subscriber seats are now numbered and reserved, in response to feedback from our customers. Subscribers get the best seats, best views, and best values. Know where your seat will be. Hold it for seasons to come if you wish.
Click here to order a PRIME SUBSCRIPTION (adult subscriptions from $156 – $195).
Click here to order a BASIC SUBSCRIPTION (adult subscriptions from $125 -$165).
3. Order child subscriptions and student subscriptions
Our five-show student subscriptions (for ages 19 to 25) are priced for emerging audiences: Five shows for $80 -$95.
Our child subscriptions (for ages up to 18) are half of adult subscription prices. The child subscription is a 4-show package that excludes Titus Andronicus, which will have mature content. The assigned seats will match the adult’s subscription package. For our youngest theater patrons, our PNC Family Room is the place to shake out the wiggles. (Note: Titus Andronicus, with its mature content and violence, is not included in the child subscription.) Four shows for $48 – $80.
4. Enjoy a subscriber-only discount! For a limited time, subscribers only are eligible for discounted Season Extra show tickets. Contact the Box Office to use your discount.
A CHRISTMAS CAROL: Subscriber-only prices: Adult PRIME seats are only $40; Adult BASIC seats are $35. Student/child Prime seats are $19; student/child BASIC seats are $17.
ROMEO and JULIET (movable): Subscriber-only prices: All tickets are General Admission at this outdoor show. Adult tickets are $40. Student/child tickets are $20.
The Box Office is fulfilling the subscriber-only Season Extra ticket orders by email at this time. It is not currently an online/automated purchase. To order: In an email, please send your name and telephone number, your preferred show dates, and the number of adult, student, and child tickets you wish to buy for A Christmas Carol and/or Romeo and Juliet. You will be contacted by Kelly Broderick to process your Season Extra ticket order. Click here to place your request.
Reserve the best views and best seats at the best prices:
- New and returning subscribers may choose from all available Preferred Seating Sections. Our theater seating is now all-numbered and all-reserved.
- When you place your order, the Box Office will assign the seats based on best availability in your Preferred Seating Section. Your tickets will be sent to you by email (or held at Will Call if you wish).
Subscriber benefits include:
- Five-show subscription for adults starts at just $125
- Subscriber-only discount on A Christmas Carol (in Baltimore) and Romeo and Juliet (movable show outdoors at the PFI Historic Park.
- Half-price child and student tickets
- Complimentary ticket exchanges
- No ticket service fees
- In Baltimore, $5 parking one block away at Arrow Parking for all ticket holders
- Advance news about CSC events and special offers
What’s the deadline for buying subscriptions?
Five-show subscription packages will be on sale through October 11. Click here.
Single tickets will go on sale August 10. Click here to purchase single tickets.
Group tickets (10 or more persons) are ordered through the Box Office: 410-244-8570
Can we help you with your subscription or ticket selection?
Click here to send an email to Kelly Broderick, Audience Services Manager, or call the Box Office 410.244.8570 Tuesdays through Fridays, Noon to 3pm
Curious about the plays?