Chesapeake Shakespeare Company welcomes donations from donor-advised funds.
Donor-advisors of funds at select sponsoring organizations can recommend a donation to CSC using the DAF Direct tool below.
Donor-advisors of funds at other sponsoring organizations should contact their sponsoring organization to recommend a donation.
- Baltimore Community Foundation
- The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore
- T. Rowe Price Charitable
- Vanguard Charitable
- Bank of America Charitable Gift Fund
Links to major DAF-sponsoring organizations are provided for convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of investment management or other financial services. Chesapeake Shakespeare Company is a § 501(c)(3) public charity and is qualified to receive donations from donor-advised funds at any sponsoring organization. CSC’s federal tax identification number (EIN) is 03-0418380.
What is a donor-advised fund?
A donor-advised fund (DAF) provides donors with a centralized charitable giving vehicle. It allows philanthropically-inclined individuals, families, and corporations to make an irrevocable charitable gift to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program and take an immediate tax deduction. Most sponsoring organizations of DAFs accept cash equivalents, securities, and certain other assets.
How does it work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, immediately tax-deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax-free).
- Recommend grants to qualified public charities of your choice.
For additional information about giving through a donor-advised fund, or to discuss other ways in which you can support Chesapeake Shakespeare Company, please contact Director of Development Jane Coffey at email@example.com or 410-244-8571 x107.